top of page

Public Works

The Town of Pinedale Public Works Department is responsible for maintaining and repairing Town streets, our parks and ballfields, Town equipment maintenance and upkeep of all of the Town’s buildings and public restroom facilities.

Call Before You Dig, 800-849-2476 or 811, to locate underground utilities to your property.

Excavation in the right of way is not permitted from November 1st to April 15th each year.

Street light outages may be reported to the Town of Pinedale or you can report a street light outage on the Rocky Mountain Power website.

Stone Road

Abram Pearce

Director of Public Works

Kevin Mitchell
Public Works Supervisor

Emily Leniger
Parks Manager

Phone: 307-367-4136





The Town provides safe streets for Pinedale residents and visitors, including:

  • Street maintenance, such as pot hole repairs

  • Road cleaning

  • Snow removal

  • Signage

  • Traffic control and detours during events


Public Works asks residents not to park vehicles in the Town right-of-way during winter months, as that space is used for snow storage and vehicles parked on the street slow the plowing process after a storm.  Please contact us to report any street damage.  


Streetlight outages can be reported to Rocky Mountain Power.



The Town has several beautiful parks for all to enjoy:

  • American Legion Park

  • Boyd Skinner Park

  • Burzlander Park

  • Split Diamond Park

  • Trails Creek Park

  • Dudley Key Sports Complex


The Parks Department keeps our parks looking great with all maintenance, landscaping, watering and mowing during the summer.  If you have a picnic in the park or take your dog for a walk, please be sure to pick up after yourself.  Call Town Hall if you see something that needs maintained or call 911 if you see any suspicious activities.

If you would like to reserve a park for an event, please complete the Park Policy & Reservation form.

To reserve the ballfields for league play, contact the Town at 307-367-4136.

Parks FAQ

Parks FAQ


Do you allow camping in parks?

Overnight camping is allowed only at the Jackson Avenue Park, in a private campground called the Pinedale Campground.

Can we barbeque in the park?


Yes, but you do need to use the barbecues provided by the Town.

Are dogs allowed in the parks?


Yes, but they must be leashed or under the control of a person. Also, please use the doggy pots the Town provides.

How much does it cost to use the Town playing fields?


We only charge $1 per user/per event. If the event is a league it is only $1 for entire slate of league games.

Do I have to reserve a space in the parks if I want to host a function?


If you want to reserve the American Legion Park, or any other Town park, please complete the park reservation form and take it to Town Hall. All parks are open for use but are on a first come-first served basis, unless reserved.

How many acres of park land is owned by the Town?


The Town owns and maintains over 100 acres of park lands. Most of that acreage is in Boyd Skinner Park but there are a number of other smaller parks (5) as well. We hope that you enjoy them!

Does the Town pay for the water it uses?


Yes, there are meters in every park and at each of the Town's buildings.  The Town pays for the water it uses in the parks, buildings and along the right-of-way strips.

bottom of page